Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Commencement of Cordoba Canoe

And so the countdown begins. I depart for my semester in Argentina in 19 days. Of course the excitement, nerves, etc are all brewing right now. The whole idea of the trip is still somewhat in its intangible, infancy stage but as my time in San Francisco draws to a close (or has it already?) and I begin gathering travel sized shampoos and nerdy passport/money holders, the more I become aware of what may or may not happen to me the next five months in Cordoba. So I'm sitting here eating Simone's frozen vegetable stirfry in the 447dankery kitchen and I know one thing with assured certainty: I'll miss San Francisco and ma homiez here dearly but (maybe to exaggerate...) I couldn't be more stoked of what will materialize in my time as an argentine- 09.

No comments:

Post a Comment