Friday, March 13, 2009

Per the request of my brother

Apparently I dont blog enough. Its about 730 here and hot as hell. I had my one Friday class today, Seguridad Internacional and felt mildly retarded considering Argentines were asnwering questions more accurately regarding US history than I was. Last night Charli and I went to the movies to see 2001 A Space Odyssey at the independent theater here, which freaking rules by the way: this month is sci fi month they play the coolest movies. Im going to become a member, its 10 pesos a month and 5 cents to watch movies and free to rent out books and movies. Its probably one of my favorite places Ive gone to in Cordoba. Anyways, after that, we went to Maggie´s roomate Ramiro´s party (man a lot of possessives there) It was at a friends apartment and in honor of Ramiros resignation.. he quit his job to apply to grad school in Austria to be near the gf. Anyways, he made the dankest mexican tacos and this bizarre pasta dish that Cathleen would love (not, peep it)- spaghetti pasta with a creme sauce, pinapple, and tuna. It actually was pretty good, but I preferred the tacos and fernet-cocacola beverages. After that, Charli and I went back to my apartment and played music and after questions about my family, pulled out my iphoto. He thinks serena is hot, my dad looks cool, and that I dressed nice on new years eve jaja. Maggie, Eduardo and Ascher stopped by for some drinks and socializing because the club we were all supposed to go to stopped the free entry right at 2am and no one wanted to pay 20 pesos to listen to electronica. Luckily my class isn´t until 2 pm on Fridays....

Yesterday I had history with other exchange students and spent too much money on tomatoes and empanadas...then...frustration of the weeK!!!!!!! I invited some classmates to my apartment before lunch to chill , drop my school stuff off etc. One of the guys from Mississippi found my poloroid camera in which i have only 10 pictures for my entire trip. Without a word peeps around the corner and says smile before I can even tell him to put it down. He wasted apicture on me with a deer in the headlights wtf are you doing look and 2 girls. Man, I was so pissed but i guess its just a photo. GUH

Okay, I´m over it, really. Hmmm what else. This weekend I´m going to get out of the city for the day which I´m stoked about. Playa de los hippies, is what its called. Also I´m growing out my leg hair to get it waxed because its really cheap and everyone does it here. Overshare? Also, friends....thoughts on me with dreadz?
I´m craving thai iced tea and clean clothes...both of which seem far too out of reach at the moment.

I´m going to take a nap, eat some cheese, go to Maggies for soup, go to a club at an old historic theater and shower..all in no particular order. Well I´ll probably nap first.

Cyber cafe music and I have an interesting relationship...rocky rollercoaster like if you will. Right now, things are good with old school Nsync SICK! Un beso de argentina. -tere

No comments:

Post a Comment