Friday, April 3, 2009

Esperando

Well its Friday night. Today I went to class, took a nap, and uhm....made dinner? Its 10:30 PM and nothings started yet, just waiting for a friend to get to my place. Our friend Nelson (with the pool- pictures below) is throwing a birthday party for Maggie and Kelly(who's bday is tomorrow). He lives in Villa Allende, about a 20 minute bus ride away. Tomorrow night its a reggae concert and this other band Adicta is playing close by to the reggae so I have  fun weekend plans ahead of me.

Anyways, did i Mention I moved? My new house RULES!! I have a german roommate named Sarah and a Mexican roommate named Geraldo. I also have wireless internet which means now I waste time on the internet before I go to bed...before I would just play freecell or watch movies because I'm a nerd.

I'm still unsure where I"ll be on my birthday/ Easter..was thinking of Chile, now thinking Mendoza. 

//// this blog doesn't have much purpose..time filler ////

HI MOM!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment