Thursday, May 28, 2009

boliviana

helloooo.

update- in bolivia and its freaking cold here. right now im in potosi which is supposedly the highest city (altitud wise) in the world...ive been traveling around the southern part of the country and its absolutely beautiful. was supposed to start my journey back to cordoba this morning but there wasnt enough passengers so the bus didnt go....hopefully the night bus will depart. everythings closed today because yesterday was mothers day...hence after walking around all morning, eating some delicious lunch in which i was definitely the only tourist in the restauarant, and running into these awesome argentine guys i met on a tour a few days ago in uyuni....i find myself in an internet cafe.
also, i forgot how slow the internet could be. I remember when my dad first got dial up and used aol. everytime id call him the phone line would be busy. remember the movie youve got mail? whatever happen to meg ryan?

going on day 8 of same clothes and looking forward to a fresh laundry and studying (not) have a big test monday and realized its practically june (weird)

also since my dad and brother arent coming during my free week in june im going to travel up north to catamarca and work for this lady i met in a hostel here. she owns a farm and was super cool. born in spain, raised in germany, also speaks french and english and lives in northern argentina. she was traveling with her daughter and mom and i ran into her a few times during my travels.

have lots to write about re my experiences in bolivia.

also FOUND poloroid film!! Score!!! 10 more photos for my trip. even though i think my camera is slightly broken after being shufffled around in my abackpack during a horseback riding trip a few days ago.


amor y paz y besos de bolivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment